Richard Croucher FCCA, MAAT
Qualified for over 15 years with practical experience of over 25 years gained from both accountancy practice and commercial industry positions, Richard has the essential skills to advise you and your business on everyday matters to the more complex taxation conundrums. His approach is straight forward and logical with everything explained in simple understandable language.
Richard offers that real personal service, getting involved in understanding your business so he is best placed to help guide and advise you. He is always on hand to deal with your queries or concerns and is support by a small team of experienced bookkeeping and accounts preparation staff that manage the day to day practice activities.
Accountancy practice gained from:
- Bush Gregory & Co based, Sidcup and later Eltham
- Day, Smith and Hunter, Maidstone
Industry experience gained from:
- Travis Perkins, Maidstone
- Halls, Homes and Gardens, Paddock Wood
- Aygee Glass (part of Heywood Williams), Erith
- Kamar Flooring, Beckenham