We offer a broad range of accounting, taxation and business advice services built on our training and practical experience.
We will not only prepare your year-end financial statements but we will also provide you with a report on their significance, important variances and of any actions you might need to take.
We will ensure that you are fully compliant with all Accounting Standards and Company Law requirements.
We will provide you with any updated financial information that could affect your business.
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company you are assured of our professional service.
Our goal is to find ways to help you improve your business performance, to make more money and to keep as much of it as possible.
We offer a professional and comprehensive bookkeeping package.
- Keeping all your books at our offices
- Updating all your books
- Prepare VAT returns
- Reconcile the bank account and all major control accounts
- Provide you with a list of debtors and creditors
- Prepare your management accounts in order that you know how much profit you have made which will enable you to make management decisions based on the information.
For us to carry out the above, all you need to do is forward to us sales invoices, purchase and expense invoices, cheques drawn and monies paid into the bank and the bank statements.
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, no set of bookkeeping requirements will be considered too large or too small.
Planning a new business venture? Thinking of changing to a Limited Company?
Then look no further
Our standard fees include:
- Formation of the new company
- Completion of all necessary Companies House forms
- Registering the business with HM Revenue & Customs
- Registering the business for PAYE and/or CIS
- Issuing Shares
- Supplying and writing up the statutory books
- Discussions and answering questions raised by the proprietors and Directors
- And much more.
But why stop here, visit our Company Secretarial service page to see how we can continue to help and advise you with Companies House requirements.
Whether you are a new business or an established business, let us manage all your Company Secretarial work.
We will manage all the statutory obligations required by law, including:
- The keeping of the Company statutory books
- Preparation of the annual returns
- Submission of the annual returns to the Registrar of Companies
- Issuing new shares and dividend vouchers
- Submit the necessary paperwork for the appointment and/or resignation of Directors.
We are able to advise you on your bookkeeping/accounting systems and the feasibility and advisability of computerising them or utilising our bookkeeping services.
We have, on many occasions, trained our client's staff to perform the bookkeeping functions of the business and shall be happy to train your staff if you consider it necessary.
Budgeting & Cashflow
We will always be willing to assist you in preparing a budget and help you improve your cash flow, both being essential ingredients of running any business efficiently.
Budgets and forecasts can assist in obtaining or retaining bank facilities and we are prepared to assist and attend meetings with you and your bank manager.
Management & Consultancy
We identify any weak areas within your business, where the use of our consultancy services would increase efficiency and profitability.
These services would include:
- Accounting software appraisal
- Evaluation of financial controls
- Production, planning and control systems
- Employee analysis
Whether you want a business plan putting together with cash flow and profit forecasts for funding purposes or for your own use, we can produce these quickly and show you how to monitor your actual against you business plan.
Most businesses need money in order start and also to help reach their potential. Often you will need to put personal assets up as collateral. In addition the bank will also want to make sure the business will be able to afford the loan repayments.
We can help with this by preparing business plans, budgets and cash flow forecasts, together with management accounts, where required.
Raising finance is not an easy business, but we will give you the best possible chance.
Are you tired of spending too much time on calculating tax and national insurance?
Do you feel weighted down with all the HM Revenue red tape?
If so, let us take these burdens away from you, leaving you free to do what you do best?
We provide a computerised weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll service, which includes:
- The calculation of employee's gross pay, P.A.Y.E., National Insurance and Net Pay.
- Provide you with a payslip for each employee.
- Provide you with details of each employee's net pay.
- Inform you of the amount to be paid to the HM Revenue & Customs. Provide you with copies of the payroll reports necessary for your accounts.
- At the tax year-end, 5th April, we will prepare and supply you with a P60 for each employee and complete all necessary HM Revenue documentation.
We can complete P11D's/P9D's for all directors and employees who receive employment benefits.
We can provide advice on all aspects of taxation including:
- Income Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Value Added Tax
Our approach is to plan to reduce the overall burden of taxation, within the law.
We ensure that your tax affairs are placed in good order and that your final tax bill is kept to an absolute minimum.
Value Added Tax
Our services include:
- Advice on registering for VAT
- Process your VAT registration application
- Assist you in the quarterly VAT returns
- Guidance as to the eligible expenditure you can reclaim
- Help you decide on which method of accounting for VAT will best suit your business
- De-register from VAT if applicable
- Give advice and support on the flat rate scheme
- Assistance with preparation and a H M Customs & Excise inspection
Tax Planning - Income, Capital Gains and Inheritance tax
This is a very wide subject which we consider each year for all our clients.
However, if you would like a specific aspect to be considered, please contact us.
Enquiries instigated by the HM Revenue & Customs can affect any business.
Whatever the business, whatever the situation, we can address these problems.